Complaint Review: USA Voicemail

• Submitted: Sun, April 10, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, April 10, 2005

• Reported By:Angwin California
USA Voicemail
26750 US Hwy 19 N Ste 550 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

OAN, USA Voicemail Ripoff Charged me a one time charge of 19.95 plus tax for their Premium Service even though I've never heard of them Clearwater Florida

I just noticed a $19.95 charge on my phone bill from a company I've never heard of and an company from which I have never ordered anything.

The charge is listed as "USA VoiceMail Premium Monthly Fee" plus they added $.60 for Federal taxes. This charge was part of my regular SBC phone bill and it says the charges were made "as a service to OAN Services, INC."

I have tried to call the company but I've been unable to get through to anyone yet.

This appears to ba a nationwide scam since I am in California and others who have been ripped off are in Penn. and Florida, etc.

I will be calling SBC in the morning to let them know they will not be getting paid for this fraudulant charge. Hopefully they can get their money back from the scammers.

John
Angwin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2005 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Voicemail/Clearwater-Florida-33791/OAN-USA-Voicemail-Ripoff-Charged-me-a-one-time-charge-of-1995-plus-tax-for-their-Premium-138301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Voicemail