Complaint Review: USA Wallpaper

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2010

• Reported By:Campbell California
USA Wallpaper
2419 E. Perkins Ave. Sandusky, Ohio U.S.A.

USA Wallpaper - Decorate With Style Inc. USA Wallpaper - Horrible experience. Waiting for refund for 6 month!!! Sandusky Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Response to Clueless

*Consumer Suggestion: I am a victim too

*Consumer Comment: Classless

*Author of original report: Finally, after almost a year, we got a refund!

*Author of original report: August 26th -- still no refund! Filing case with BBB.

We've ordered wallpaper from USA Wallpaper (two separate orders) in October 2007, and there was an extra roll in each order that we didn't use. So, we called, got RMA numbers and shipped back.

We were told that it'll take the company 2 billing cycles to refund the money, which was strange, but Ok.

Called after 2 months... were told to wait another month -- which repeated each month.

Today is June 12th -- and when I call them again (talked to rep Amy and then supervisor Debbie), they said I should expect refund by first week of July. How nice! I ask what happens if I don't get refund (which happened previous months) -- they tell me to give them a call back!!

It's $19.80 + $19.80 we're talking about, I don't ask them to refund thousands of dollars!!

I ask them to send a check today... but they can't do that (has to be refunded to credit card) -- I tell Debbie, why can't this be done today -- but billing/accounting does it once a month!!

Yes, this is another incredible thing about this company -- noone knows what happens in billing/accounting department -- as if they live in the closed room. Reps don't have any idea about refunds.

So, even if I get a refund from them (which I figure out I won't) -- I will never buy anything from them, and make sure I post as many complaints in the reviews sites and report to BBB to make sure this company will go bankrupt.

HORRIBLE!!

Kirill
Campbell, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-Wallpaper/Sandusky-Ohio/USA-Wallpaper-Decorate-With-Style-Inc-USA-Wallpaper-Horrible-experience-Waiting-for-339711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA Wallpaper

Response to Clueless

AUTHOR: tired - (United States of America)

I agree with everyone who thinks this company should be put out of business, how dare someone say that they should bury their head in the sand over 40.00, this company has ripped off people not just for 40.00 but hundreds, who knows how long they have done this and it could equal up to thousands, the ohio attorney general is in agreement that is why this company has a major lawsuit on its hands and I hope the owner pays and pays dearly for knowingly ripping people off! This is a scam company and they will get what they deserve!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

I am a victim too

AUTHOR: tired - (United States of America)

Kirill, the same thing happend to me and a lot of other people, because of all the complaints that have been filed with the Ohio's attorney generals office a law suit is now pending against them. I ordered my wallpaper back in July of 09 and after they debited not the money that the invoice was which was 196.00 but they turned around and took out 238.00 out of my checking account, then immediatly sent me an email stating all of my wallpaper and boarders were on back order, I called and cancelled my order the next day because I got it elsewhere without it being on back order, the same print everything. So I waited and waited and waited, still no refund, I was told like everyone else that it would take one to two billing cycles to credit, ok, well the one to two billing cycles have come and gone and gone and gone and I still to this day don't have a refund. I filed a complaint with the BBB of Ohio and they have over 800 complaints about USA Wallpaper and the Ohio attorney general has over 200 complaints. They are ripping people off!! They take their money with no intinetion of sending them product. I just emailed my case worker at the attorney generals office and the court date isnt' until 2011, and they still don't guarentee that everyone will get their money back, so I have a feeling I will have to chalk this one up to something I'll never do again, order from a company that I googled, I will stick with my local home improvement store.

Classless

AUTHOR: freon22tec - (USA)

It is true that By Design has ripped off many people but your venomous little comment at the end shows what kind of a petty person you are.  If this was an isolated incident, it would be pretty classless of you to wish someone to go out of business over $40.

AUTHOR: Kronrod - (U.S.A.)

After months of calling and asking for refund, I've filed a claim with BBB on August 26th -- and after almost a year of waiting for a refund we've received it yesterday, Sept 13th.

Great!

August 26th -- still no refund! Filing case with BBB.

AUTHOR: Kronrod - (U.S.A.)

USA Wallpaer is in fact a brilliant example of BAD business in the US. No refund issues since October 2007. No ETA on when it can be done because allegently their billing department does not give any information and can't be contacted.

The only thing their customer reps are saying -- refunds are issued once a month, call us next month if you don't get one.