Complaint Review: USA air Duct cleaners in tampa

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: United States of America
USA air Duct cleaners in tampa

USA air Duct cleaners in tampa Manager Eric I needed my AC checked and when they gave me service my thermostat never came on. When I called them an told them they said they would charge me $80.00 for a technician to come out which they broke t Internet

I needed my AC checked and When USA air duct cleaners gave me service the thermostat stop working.  I called an told them the problem but they told me they would charge me $80.00 for a technician to come out.  They're the ones who missed up my thermostat an did not want to correct the problem by sending a technician out for fre for there problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-air-Duct-cleaners-in-tampa/internet/USA-air-Duct-cleaners-in-tampa-Manager-Eric-I-needed-my-AC-checked-and-when-they-gave-me-s-600984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA air Duct cleaners in tampa