Complaint Review: USA auto inc

• Reported By: Kelli — Winnebago Illinois United States of America
USA auto inc
1950 s mesa dr mesa, Arizona United States of America

USA auto inc Almost Killed Me. mesa, Arizona

I Bought A Mazda in early spring 2012, and they day I found it and picked it out the dealer told me that they had just gotten it in that day, I was getting my loan on that following monday so they had an entire weekend to get the car in shape to sell. After purchasing the car within the first week I noticed several issues with it, I called the dealership and they gave me a number to their mechanics to have the issues looked at.

I called and called and could never get in, when I finally did get in, I left with my car with one issue fixed completely, one that they said they fixed and two unresolved. Shortly after I had Life changing events occur  and was forced to move to Illinois, about amonth after I moved back One of the initial problems started acting up again and ened up being a disaster, After having a neutral party mechanic look at it he said that the damage that was there was not possibly caused in the time since i owned the vehicle and should have been repaired before i bought the car, also said that when they told me they had "fixed it" really they had just "redneck rigged it" so that it worked well enough until it broke down.

The mechanic said that I was lucky to be alive that had it come apart while I was driving i'd most likely be dead. They said they repaired it but really they jut rigged it knowing i'd know no different.  My mechanic fixed it and it cost over $800. I called USA auto to explain, nicely what happened and I was sure that i could have my mechanic send them a bill, and in good faith and business they would take care of it, since it should have been taken care of initially.. nope, I was told it wasn't their problem anymore.

Just recently I had to do another $300 repair that i was informed stemmed form the original problem, that is now $1200 I have out into a car on top of the initial $9000 i paid, and i haven't even had it a year. I am giving USA auto one last chance to make things right before I too, take legal action

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-auto-inc/mesa-Arizona-/USA-auto-inc-Almost-Killed-Me-mesa-Arizona-998017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA auto inc