Complaint Review: USA pay day loans-usa cash advance

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: lilniki72 — oroville California United States of America
USA pay day loans-usa cash advance

USA pay day loans-usa cash advance Mike Robinson He just had me pay $250 to get a loan I didnt receive. Now he saying he is sending the law to place of employment. Internet

I received a call from a man named mike robinson saying that my loan was approved. He said in order to get the funds transfer into my account I had to go into a cvs store and get a Vanilla Reload Network card and put 250 dollars on it so that he could verify that I could pay my monthly insallments. Well I did that and didnt get my loan and now he's trying to tell me that there is an issue with some tax stuff and that it will cost 356 more dollars. He said that his company would pay 176.00 of but untill I take care of the other half I wont be getting my loan, after I already paid the 250.00 . I got upset with him and said that he just scammed me and that I was calling the cops, then he replied back saying he was going to send the cops to my place of employment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-pay-day-loans-usa-cash-advance/internet/USA-pay-day-loans-usa-cash-advance-Mike-Robinson-He-just-had-me-pay-250-to-get-a-loan-I-d-1018766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA pay day loans-usa cash advance