Complaint Review: U.S.A. sun & tint

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, April 08, 2000

• Reported By:warner springs ca
U.S.A. sun & tint
711 E. Valley Parkway Escondido, California U.S.A.

Last chance for justice!!!! U.S.A. sun & tint CA

I saw your bleep on the news and thought that you could help out.This company "U.S.A. Sun Tint" ripped my mother off on a car audio installation.This install was never done properly. No warranty was purchased, however the install was never done properly!!I have already filed a complaint w/ the better business bureau but nothing was resolved. (I dont think that they do squat.

On the news the bbb called you a vigilante that is what i'm looking for"Now were not talking about alot of money,for this install but the problems that occured as a result of their actions did cost me enough.Rather than plug the stereo into the fuse box where it goes,they spliced it into a wire used for one of the dash accessories.(nearly breaking that wire in two)After two years of repairing electronic parts repeatedly myself, I took it to a specialist.A car electronic professional.

After a few hours he pinpointed it to this very splice as my problem.His name is Gary Anderson Ph # 760-789-9466 he is a hell of a good mechanic and an honest businessman.After this I confronted the company who did the install (usa sun tint ph#760-743-2333)they would hear nothing of a resolution. I was out!!No way in hell could I be satisfied w/ that. May I also add that I was able to provide him w/ a copy of the transaction that had occured and that they did do this.Contacted the bbb and they just went throught whatever they do, still nothing is resolved.Does it take hostile actions for results. I hope not, just kidding but I would appreciate your assistance in this matter if at all possible.My mechanic is also willing to help in any way he can as well to see this matter rectified. You have his ph# above my ph# is 760-765-3510 call anytime.

What I would like is a refund for the install at least.$80 dollars was the price of install.My mechanic bill to clean up their slop cost me $265.72.That would be nice to see as well.Seeing as it was their negligience in the first place that caused this problem.I will award you for assistance if you would like, I'm only in pursuit of what is fair.

The part list for what I replaced myself is as follows, 2 batteries 2 alternators 1 starter. This total is close to FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS not to mention the time I invested.I hope to hear from you soon, however i'm sure that yyou are constantly bombarded w/ e-mail.I'll be hopefull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA-sun-tint/Escondido-California-92025/Last-chance-for-justice-USA-sun-tint-CA-1807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on U.S.A. sun & tint