Complaint Review: USA1

• Reported By: julee — Fair Oaks California United States of America
USA1
616 Corporate Way Valley Cottage, New York United States of America

USA1 POTENTIAL PHISHING SCAM Valley Cottage, New York

USA1  purports to be a company that will repackage and ship items that can not be shipped from the original complanies to overseas locations.  I currently live overseas, so this seemed like a great opportunity to get some items that I've been missing.  The sight looks very legitimate.  When you sign up you get a us address to ship things to.   To do so it has you fill out a postal form (again looks very legit) and send two forms of i.d.

I did so and was able to sign on to an account.  The next day I received no confirmation that they has received my information and I was no longer able to sign on to the account.  Other than a confirmation e-mail confirming I had an account I haven't heard from them and I've tried many times.   I didn't send anything to address, so I haven't lost merchandise, but I'm worried what they will do with my information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USA1/Valley-Cottage-New-York-10989/USA1-POTENTIAL-PHISHING-SCAM-Valley-Cottage-New-York-991622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USA1