Complaint Review: USAA Auto Insurance Company

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Paul — Leesville Louisiana United States of America
USAA Auto Insurance Company

USAA Auto Insurance Company Deceivers and Liars, Internet

On March 29th around 1:30 pm my vehicle was involved in a hit and run accident . I was at a laundra mat when someone hit my passanger rear bumber and dented my rear passenger quarter panel. I went to the Leesville police dept. and had an accident report filled out. A few days later I called my USAA insurance representative to report the claim.

Because it is a hit and run and since i have my vehicle registered and licensed for South Carolina and have uninsured motorist coverage my deductible is $200.00 not the standard $500.00 deductible i have for collision. Because it was a hit and run. I take very good care of my vehicle and was it once a week ,I know if there is damage done to my vehicle. USAA is denying my uninsured motorist claim stating i will have to pay the full $500.00 Deductible because they say the damage to the quarter panel was done in a seperate accident. It was not.

I feel this is very unfare and believe they are not honest or reputable like i thought they were. Maybe you guys can help me out here to have them do what is right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA-Auto-Insurance-Company/internet/USAA-Auto-Insurance-Company-Deceivers-and-Liars-Internet-874259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA Auto Insurance Company