Complaint Review: USAA Federal Savings Bank

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: KMLDLL — Bakersfield California
USAA Federal Savings Bank
Nationwide USA

USAA Federal Savings Bank They put a bad credit report on us being late with a vechicle refinance payment, that isn't due until May 6th 2014. San Antonio, Texas  Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: What the heck..

I requested that my accounts be closed. they refused. We stupidly refinanced our truck with USAA before checking with your site. I could just kick myself. I just found out yesterday that both my husband and I have bad credit on all known credit reports for a late payment on this loan, even thought the payment isn't due until May sixth twentyfourteen. I put money in our joint account, thinking that we would make it now. However, yesterday I contacted an attorney with Legal Shield and I told them to check out your website and report to me what they found. I then as you can see had to find out for myself. I dislike being right. I had the forsight to tell them to contact my bank and to inform them of my intention to sue and contact The State Assemblyperson of California and all Governmental bodies. The FTC, F.I.D.C. and various t.v. stations all investigative newspapers and Mother Jones. My husband Douglas Lemmons is 100 percent service connected war veteran of Vietnam with severe PTSD doesn't deserve this from our bank. If you need my help, just ask.  Thank you. I am very, very tired.

I am now going snake hunting. Good  nite and GOD Bless all of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA-Federal-Savings-Bank/nationwide/USAA-Federal-Savings-Bank-They-put-a-bad-credit-report-on-us-being-late-with-a-vechicle-r-1141554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA Federal Savings Bank

What the heck..

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Can you please come back and write this report in English, as I have NO idea what in the world you are trying to say.

You talk about asking to close your account and "they" refused, but at the same time talking about refinancing with USAA?  So is USAA "they", and if so what account did you ask them to close and why did they refuse?

If your payment isn't due for another couple of weeks why did you put money into your account "thinking you would be okay now".  Okay for what?

It just goes down hill from there...

In addition to the above questions.  Perhaps if you come back and let us know more details such as when you refinanced.   As well as what the bank stated when you asked them about the late payment they reported.