Complaint Review: USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: LisaWheeler — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES
9800 FREDERICKSBURG RD SAN ANTONIO, Texas United States of America

USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES USAA MORTGAGE-LOAN PROCESSORS UNABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH! SAN ANTONIO, Texas

I am utterly disgusted with USAA Mortgage Services. When I call for a status on my VA refinance, my processor barely can form a sentence in English and is also very rude. She will never return a call either. On 1 loan, this is my 4th processor assigned! None of them could speak very good english neither were they kind. Nothing against Mexican American people- however, in business, you need bright, articulate, knowledgeable staff that communicate kindly and effectively. I give up AND I also will be contacting Clark Howard to tell him my disgust!! USAA Mortgage is based in San Antonio. I did some checking around and found that it is the policy of USAA Mortgage to hire and promote Mexican Americans over caucasian. Who gets hurt the blatent favortism like this?? It is the Veteran!! I am trying to warn everyone I can to stay away from them! In the name of "political correctness" they are hurting the customer and I am disgusted. Hmmm is it a coincidence that the CEO is a Mexican American as well? Joe Robles USAA Mortgage Services is Toxic and should be avoided.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA-MORTGAGE-SERVICES/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-/USAA-MORTGAGE-SERVICES-USAA-MORTGAGE-LOAN-PROCESSORS-UNABLE-TO-SPEAK-ENGLISH-SAN-ANTONIO-661708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA MORTGAGE SERVICES