Complaint Review: USAA in Richmond VA

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: Grace S — glen allen Virginia United States of America
USAA in Richmond VA
1801 BAYBERRY CT Richmond, Virginia United States of America

USAA in Richmond VA three days of rental car after car totaled with arrogent attitude in conversation Richmond, Virginia

I was hit by one of their client, who turned right without stopping at the stop sign and hit my car while I was driving straight. I was told my was was totaled today and I was given three days for rental car. I requested for a longer rental period for me to get another car, or at least let me have the car till the weekend. The Johnson *** guy on the phone with me told me I am not his customer, so he does not have any obligation to help me; and I can not ask for an rental extension.

He also said he could stop paying for the rental whenever he likes, because he has the control of the money, not me. He told me it is their policy to only offer three days of rental. But he could not show me any thing in written of their ridiculous "policy" because this is their "company privacy"
. He also said he knows I want more money from them, but it is only $26 a day for rental!!!! Yes, it is only $26 a day and they are denying to pay for a few more days!!!!!

He is absolutely right, I am not his customer, and will never be!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA-in-Richmond-VA/Richmond-Virginia-23059/USAA-in-Richmond-VA-three-days-of-rental-car-after-car-totaled-with-arrogent-attitude-in-944876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA in Richmond VA