Complaint Review: USAA logistics CO

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Justine — Chesterfield Virginia United States of America
USAA logistics CO
1117 East Putnam Avenue Riverside, Connecticut United States of America

USAA logistics CO American Logistic Co Took My Money But Refused to Transport Vehicle Nor Return My $700 Dollars Riverside, Connecticut

*General Comment: Looks like a broker.

On Nov 30th 2011 call and made arrangements with USAA to transport my 3 cars from Virginia to California. I gave USAA a electronic check for 750.00 for a deposit. I call about one month ago to let him know I was ready to transport one on my cars, I was told that a driver would be calling me to set a time for pick-up, I never received the call. I call back again, and was told the same thing, I asked for a refund he told me that wasn't his department and he hung up the phone. I'm asking for my money be refunded back to me.

I submitted a complaint to the BBB on 4/26/12; however, USAA refused to respond to the BBB. BBB responded on 5/14/12 and stated that the company has not responded to any of their inquiries. On 5/16/12, I submitted a fraudulent claim to my bank and will make a complaint with the police department in my state and in Connecticut.

WARNING: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA-logistics-CO/Riverside-Connecticut-06878-1333/USAA-logistics-CO-American-Logistic-Co-Took-My-Money-But-Refused-to-Transport-Vehicle-Nor-883708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA logistics CO

#1 General Comment

Looks like a broker.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (United States of America)

By what I have seen on there web site they are nothing more than a broker.A broker is just a middle man that does no one any good.They take a big chunk of money for doing what you can do yourself,after all you had to find them.Once you have paid him and given him all the details then he has to hunt for a truck that will be around your area,if you called a trucking company to begin with they are quicker to go out of there way for a customer but they won't for a broker.With 39 years of trucking behind me,let me just say stay away from these guys,very few are worth their weight.

Ok brokers,let's hear you rant.