Complaint Review: USAA

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: MrsXmas — United States of America
USAA
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

USAA USAA Bank Cash Withdrawal/ Cash Bank charges on my bank account San Antonio, Texas

I woke up to a large "pending charge on my account".  I called my bank immediately because it was a large sum of money and was told it was from USAA, San Antonio Texas and it was a Cash Withdrawal/ Cash Bank. This was on August 30th. My bank linked it to my husband's debit card. I closed the card and was told to wait until the pending charged posted which is so frustrating. So it posts on Saturday Sept 1 and I see ANOTHER charge pending up top which is was another large amount of money. I call again and hear it USAA AGAIN. Sovereign is claiming between the time I called on August 30, another charge was "Forced through". OMG. SERIOUSLY? I am so scared. We have lost a ton of money so far and I have to wait until Tuesday to go to the bank because it's Labor Day and Wednesday for it to post and file dispute again. First, I am upset at Sovereign for letting pending fraud charges even go through. I have also read if someone has your pin, you might not win the case. We have 2 charges that day using the same card locally to prove we were nowhere near Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA/San-Antonio-Texas-/USAA-USAA-Bank-Cash-Withdrawal-Cash-Bank-charges-on-my-bank-account-San-Antonio-Texas-936185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA