Complaint Review: USAA

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: USAA incompetent CROOKS! — Suwanee Georgia
USAA
Internet USA

USAA Consumer Customer Services Internet Phone app log in issues, same password as laptop, same issue 1 year San Antonio Texas

I started using this service to get a secured card just to use over seas as a security protection and it has cost me ALOT of aggrevation. ALL I want to do is be able to access online with my phone instead of having to pull out my laptop and set it up every time and it still continues to block me from being able to manage my account. I have made calls and complaints about this since the very begining of the account being set up., This company is garbage, this is the best America has to offer? Really incompetent idiots.

I will be investing into another bank soon and I will be refunded all fees associated with this account. I am not paying anyone for doing such a horrible job. This contract is being terminated because they cant get it right, not any time this has happened countless times.

STEER AWAY FELLOW VETERANS THIS BANK IS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTERESTS. LOOK UP CLARK HOWARD AND FIDELITY. THEY HAVE GREAT INVESTMENTS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA/internet/USAA-Consumer-Customer-Services-Internet-Phone-app-log-in-issues-same-password-as-laptop-1143964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA