Complaint Review: USAA

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Smokeman B — Fort Wainwright Alaska United States of America
USAA

USAA Outsourced phone calls don't stop even though I am caught up Internet

I have been a USAA member since 1997. I use them for my car and renters insurance. Also, I have a credit card with them (great rates). For the past year, I have been receiving "Outsourced" agents that try to get you to pay in full your credit card account via the telephone. I live in Alaska and our time difference is four hours behind from the East Coast. The harassment of the agents saying that "they can mess up my credit report" and "ensure my rates will be raised". That being said, I investigated the phone numbers and used my resources to find where the phone numbers come from. I found out that agents are trying to get quota for members who pay. The "used car dealer" style of percentages gained through payment are like bonuses. I finally found where they call out of and will visit them "callers business" and personally see who gets the upper hand.   I am writing to you to alert anyone who is thinking of signing up for a credit card through USAA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAA/internet/USAA-Outsourced-phone-calls-dont-stop-even-though-I-am-caught-up-Internet-985960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAA