Complaint Review: USABD Internet Solution

• Submitted: Wed, October 01, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Mount Shasta California
USABD Internet Solution
16133 Ventura Blvd. Suite 855, Encino, California U.S.A.

USABD Internet Solution Unauthorized monthly billing to my phone Encino California

I remember being contacted some months ago by a series of phone calls asking me if I was interested in having my business featured on internet search sites. I kept insisting that while this offer was intriguing I no longer operated the business, for over 10 years, and any such listing would be useless.

I've just discovered that I've been charged $49.95 for 3 months by a 3rd party named USABD Internet solution.

Since I no longer receive paper bills I'd failed to see the charge that was included at the very bottom of my online copy.

When I called twice (800-306-0576) yesterday to investigate these charges I was told the our system is down and that I would have to wait for the system to be available.

I went online to see if in fact there was a service being provided that I was unaware of and after many searches under fishing and Mt. Shasta Fly Fishing over several search engines I found no such featured listings. So even IF there was an approved agreement, which there wasn't, service wasn't being provided.

Today I received a call from Heather and she said she would cancel (#10109) my account. She also claims that there is a voice recorded authorization to establish this account and I told her that was impossible because I would not have agreed to pay for such a service because the business is no longer active. And even when it was, I NEVER advertised, especially on the Internet, because it was wasted money.

Mount Shasta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USABD-Internet-Solution/Encino-California-91436/USABD-Internet-Solution-Unauthorized-monthly-billing-to-my-phone-Encino-California-377682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USABD Internet Solution