Complaint Review: USACASHADVANCE

• Reported By: Sue — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
USACASHADVANCE
Jacksonville, Florida USA

USACASHADVANCE Pissed Senior Citizen Jacksonville, and San Diego Florida

*Consumer Comment: This is a SCAM!

received call from Florida, legal department of usacashadvace, atty. steven mcdonald, 9044429691, claiming i had taken out a loan with usacashadvance, unsucre of date the loan was taken out and the $amount. he wanted to have my attorney's name to downloan affivadit against my name, ss#, home address and banking informaiton. stated that i owed as of 5/24/13 1015. and that i needed to purchase a green dot card and call him back with 14-16 digit number on back. the company did not want to deal with me as they had sent documentation to my home address and it was sent back "return to sender", also emails were sent to my computer, which I never got.

I checked my back account and no money was ever deposited into my account.  The said part about this "ripoff company" is that they have all my pertinent information.  I did pay $600, however, before i could check the website to ascertain various reports on the company. i will not be sending any further money to the company and will be waiting for them to say that I will be arrested by Monday once the file has been downloaded to my city authorities.   I am sick and tired of being sick andn tired off all the money that I have given these "lying thieves", constantly preying on poor senior citizens. Enough is enought. I have also filed numerous complaints with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USACASHADVANCE/Jacksonville-Florida/USACASHADVANCE-Pissed-Senior-Citizen-Jacksonville-and-San-Diego-Florida-1061772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USACASHADVANCE

This is a SCAM!

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

Do not give them any more money, never give out you SSN or any other personal information. These people are bottom feeding scammers. Just hang up on them.