Complaint Review: USACredit

• Updated: Wed, October 06, 2010

• Reported By: Dee Chaffee — Tiffin Ohio United States of America
USACredit

USACredit Stole My Money Internet

I was searching for a cash advance on the internet which I knew that I shouldnt do but I was in need of some fast cash to pay a bill.  I dont even remember anything coming up about this company and I never ever give my banking information out to anyone either on the phone or over the internet.  If I had not checked my bank account I would have never known that this was happening to me.  Of course, I didnt have that much money in my account and so of course I received an overdrawn account.  I immediately called the bank which has my account and they gave me the number of the company that did this.  I immediately called the company and they were no help to me at all they said that there was nothing that they could do to stop this transaction and that I had joined some kind of club (whatever) something that I didn't want in the first place.  Anyways, they were very nasty and rude to me and said that once you sign up there is nothing that can be done about it.  I tried to explain to them that I didnt give them authority to take any money out of my account and after sevral minutes of arguing with them I just hung up on them and called my bank back.  My bank is working to get this sorted out but now my account is overdrawn $149.95 and this is where my payroll goes each week so basically, I wouldnt of had this problem if they would have left my account alone.  I did not use my checking account number over the internet I was tryint to find a cash advance where you didn't have to give any of your information out and the reason was because this is what I was afraid was going to happen.  Any help that you can give me with this is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USACredit/internet/USACredit-Stole-My-Money-Internet-648102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USACredit