worn

• Reported By: Carrie — Pigeon Forge Tennessee United States of America
USACredit
205 Maryland Ave PGH Pennsylvania Internet United States of America

USACredit This company steals money Internet

Applied for a pay-day loan which asked for bank info to process the loan. Checked bank account and discovered this company, whom I had never heard of, charged $149.95 to my credit card.

This put my bank account in the negative for the first time since I opened it. I DID NOT give THIS company my info, nor did I want their services. With every attempt to reach this company failed.

Fortunately my bank agreed to close the account so this company could not steal any more of my money. This is one of 3 companies that charged my account WITHOUT my authorization.

I would recommend to anyone not to give any bank info, social security, or personal information, Credit card numbers also. This opens yourself up to the entire world to steal your money, identity, your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USACredit/internet/USACredit-This-company-steals-money-Internet-587121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USACredit