Complaint Review: USAGAPP / Ron Vogt

Filed against :

823 59th Ave NE

Saint Petersburg FL 33703-1607

Complaint Description:

Work preformed as required and submitted payment for services never paid all phone and email requests ignored. I was hired by Ron Vogt through a craigslist ad in Rockford IL. I was asked to take photos of a machine within a local manufacture for the purpose of refinancing the machinery (1/23/13). The photos
(9) and report were to go to a finance company (Axis Capital) for approval. I was to be paid $125.00 for this contract service. USAGAPP emails confirmed my job as done and accomplished. I was to be paid on the 15th of the following month (February). I was never contacted again by Ron Vogt as he said payments are made through PayPal. I emailed several times asking what needed to be done with no response. On the 16th of February I called and left a detailed message with my concerns, again no response as of 2/22/13. I was told this would be a continuing opportunity with several jobs per month and payment always made on the 15th. I have full documentation of the contract agreement for my services emailed by Ron Vogt. This is a small amount of money to be paid if the company is legitimate but since he has not paid it may be a craigslist scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAGAPP-Ron-Vogt/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33703-1607/USAGAPP-Ron-Vogt-Will-not-pay-for-work-done-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-1018737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAGAPP / Ron Vogt