Complaint Review: USALoan.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Chevygirl4ever — Port Huron Michigan United States of America
USALoan.com

USALoan.com , USALoan.com This Eric Willsom guaranteed us a $1500 loan. He requested a Green Dot Money Pack Card with $120. on it. Well when he got his money he also requested $120. for what we don't know. Now this man is cons, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Beware The Red Flags

So as my story plays out my bf applies for a loan and gets instantly approved for $1500. He was directly talking to this Eric Willsom guy and no one else. I found that very strange. So he tells my bf to go get a Green Dot Money Pack card only usually located at CVS. After the card was bought we were supposed to call him ASAP which then he wanted $120. deposited on that card. Never once gave an explanation for the deposit. I was very angry because it sounded shady all along but bf still did it. Guess What the money was very quickly pulled from the card and we could no longer reach him on his number--busy,busy. Now comes the craziness he or someone acting on his behalf called and said my bf was money laundering. Getting all these loans and pocketing them(not true). He was sending the police from California to extradite my bf TY to the big court. And we got a call that we had corrupted his computer. The calls never stop they yell and holler very unprofessional. I grabbed the phone and let them have it. I said Listen this is my phone and my phone number so you need to stop calling before I get the authorities and lay their dirty laundry out for the world to see. They call all hours of the night and call Ty's work constantly. We are out that money that could have been used for xmas due to we are on a fixed income but we could have afforded the loan payments if it was a REAL company. We have calls coming in from Nevada and California. Each time it is these creeps harassing Ty half to death. Do not use this company whatsoever they are a rip off and you will not get whats promised to you....just another empty pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USALoancom/internet/USALoancom-USALoancom-This-Eric-Willsom-guaranteed-us-a-1500-loan-He-requested-a-Gre-976951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USALoan.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Beware The Red Flags

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Just notify your local police with a complaint. They can pull telephone company records and trace them back to the source.

As for payments the BIG RED FLAGS are Western Union, Moneygram and Green Dot. NEVER, NEVER NEVER use them. They are a scammers dream. Any LEGITIMATE business will accept a credit card.