• Report: #141909

USAMedsOnLine
USAMedsOnLine.com Internet U.S.A.

USAMedsOnLine ripoff Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Correction to this post

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: owner named Kevin Wimer of Dayton Ohio.

Complete Rip Off. In the end, the only way I could get rid of these crooks was to change my Credit Card so they'd stop billing it. I did do the right thing and reported them to the Feds. I've noticed that they've changed their payee account. This is the first time I've ever been burned and I'd like to see someone bust these SOBs!

Fred
Berkeley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2005 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAMedsOnLine/internet/USAMedsOnLine-ripoff-Internet-141909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAMedsOnLine

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Correction to this post

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am the owner of LegalMedsOnline.com and my name is not Kevin Wimer - I'm not sure who that is. I am aware of the site USAMedsOnline.com, but have nothing to do with it - this is some other company that copied our business model.

As far as the first posting goes, I am unsure as to what type of experience this customer has dealt with. However, we provide 24/7 phone and e-mail customer support, providing a quick solution to any customer inquiries. If you are unhappy with our service, all you have to do is get a hold of our 24/7 customer service for a cancellation and/or refund.

Thanks

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

owner named Kevin Wimer of Dayton Ohio.

AUTHOR: Tim - (U.S.A.)

To give you some helpful information - the owner of this company is named Kevin Wimer of Dayton Ohio. The websites usamedsonline.com and legalmedsonline.com (both posted on this site) are mirror sites owned by the same company Ace Online and are used to gain extra advertisement.