Complaint Review: USAPA - LVAAP

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Sidney Montana
USAPA - LVAAP
PO Box 880569 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

USAPA - LVAAP ripoff sweepstakes winner ripoff, asked for twenty dollars to process my winnings. Boca Raton Florida

*Author of original report: Las Vegas, Navada actionable award program

I recieved the letter telling me I won 3,341.00 with my confirmed prize it was marked uncollected,listed as Number 1. It was listed with other names in other states with the others listed and marked collected. The names were Name # 2. Preston Blackmon, SC, Name # 3. Maria Morales, Az. Name #4. Edward Liker, PA.

I'm sure these people never recived tthe reward. It should be investigated.I really was excited at this Idea and was ready to send out the twenty dollors but I had my boy-friend read it and he said honey did you enter a sweepstake by this name / well You can't even get me to enter publisher clearing house again becuase I never won and had to deal with people trying to sell me stuff I didn't need for ever. He said Patricia if someone was planning to send you this money it would be from a law firm or at least signed by a real person and have a phone # for contact.

I looked on this site and found the rip off report. Thank God For theses reports or I may have been ripped off as many others have Thank you I hope someone can stop this ripoff. What about all the people who don't have the web or a friend to tell them its a scam? Thanks again

Patricia
Sidney, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2006 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USAPA-LVAAP/Boca-Raton-Florida-33488-9902/USAPA-LVAAP-ripoff-sweepstakes-winner-ripoff-asked-for-twenty-dollars-to-process-my-win-178513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USAPA - LVAAP

Las Vegas, Navada actionable award program

AUTHOR: Patricia - (U.S.A.)

I almost forgot the letter cmae from Las Vegas, Navada Actionable award program PO Box 98855 Las Vegas, NV 89193
Lets stop these con artist.