Complaint Review: USARims

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: PCTS — New CIty New York United States of America
USARims

USARims Liars Internet

I bought beautiful new rims with new Pirelli snow and ice tires to be pre mounted and balanced for my 2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S from USARim in November 2012.  I specifically asked that TPMS (tire pressure system) be installed in each tire.  It is now mid December and after delivering to my Porsche dealer to have them professionally installed, I am being told they do not have the necessary TPMS in the tires.  It will now cost me $400 to have the tires broken down and the TPMS installed, re-assembeled and balanced...which is what I initially contracted USARim to do.  I called Frank at USARim who put me on the phone with Ian. I told Ian that I had done the deal with Justin.  Ian told me that was impossible since Justin had not worked at USARim since April of this year, and my transaction was in November. I did not make this up..and I also remember someone subsequently referencing Justin as the owner's son. Ian then went through a canned spiel about having told me that the TPMS s/b installed and that I agreed to not have them installed. I never agreed to that, but do remember asking if the TPMS were the proper frequency for the Porsche vehicle I was having them installed upon.  I was told not to worry, that they knew what they were doing. He also stated that I signed off on that statement which I put back to him in a form which he sent.  This form is in my work computer which I will check once I get back to the office tomorrow.  This is not the end of this....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USARims/internet/USARims-Liars-Internet-985449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USARims