Complaint Review: USApocketbikes.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: Danielle — Herrin Illinois United States of America
Po box 947 azusa, ca 91702 Internet United States of America

USApocketbikes.com USA pocket bikes, USA mini bike Damaged, inoperable, won't refund, denies responsibiliy Internet, Internet

I purchased a pocket bike (mini motorcycle) from usapocketbikes.com, first off they took longer than they promised. Then when it finally arrived, it was damaged. Immediately I called customer support, they insisted to send me a new body, instead of returning the bike. USApocketbikes promised the new body in a week, I didn't receive the body until 2 and a half weeks later.

After calling about the damaged body, I proceeded to try and start the bike, of course it didn't start. I called customer support again they gave excuse after excuse i.e.(not pulling hard enough). I then caught on after they said they wanted to send a new engine instead of letting me return the bike.

I then demanded to return the bike to stay within the warranty period and return policy. They would not allow me and were then very disrespectful. They proceed to tell me fedex would not ship the bike back because it had fuel in it at one time. I called fedex and they said that all I had to do was have it professionally cleaned. Then I called usapocketbikes.com again and they ignored my calls so I called from a different umber and they answered and continued to be rude and deny responsibility. The bike doesn't run, it's damaged, and I'm out $400.00 dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USApocketbikescom/internet/USApocketbikescom-USA-pocket-bikes-USA-mini-bike-Damaged-inoperable-wont-refund-deni-832872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USApocketbikes.com