Complaint Review: USB Phone World

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Robert — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
USB Phone World
40 N Sunway Dr. Suite 1 Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

USB Phone World My order that I placed on June 21st,2012 has gone unfulfilled and a refund has not been forthcoming. Gilbert, Arizona

On June 21st, I ordered a replacement Battery for my Dell Inspiron 1721. When I received my battery, it was for Dell model 1525 and did not even fit into the battery compartment.

They had me ship it back in which I paid the $5.15 shipping charge, only to have them send me the very same incorrect battery. After an additional $5.15 charge to return the second battery, I asked for a refund in which they never obliged.

I have entered a credit card dispute with my credit card company, in which USB Phone World is now lying to them by saying they fulfilled the order.

Until this gets resolved, I am now out of $43.48 with no battery to show for it, and a total $10.30 for returned shipping charges. I Advise... avoid doing business with USB Phone World at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USB-Phone-World/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/USB-Phone-World-My-order-that-I-placed-on-June-21st2012-has-gone-unfulfilled-and-a-refun-945227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USB Phone World