Complaint Review: USBI And National Access Long Distance

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Lima Ohio
USBI And National Access Long Distance
2033 Gateway Place 5th Floor, San Jose, California U.S.A.

USBI And National Access Long Distance Billed Unathorized Charges to Our Business Monthly Phone Bill San Jose California

Billed our telephone bill for unauthorized third party charges for $14.82 for each month for 21 months. When I called to cancel the account and dispute the charges by proving we have and use another long distance carrier and never authorized the charges, I was told the account was cancelled and that I would be getting a refund. The next month's bill came and the account was not cancelled, nor did I get the refund I was promised. I called the person back that I spoke to on several occasions and have sent several emails, only to be blown off by the company.

This type of business is deceitful and sneaky.

April
Lima, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-And-National-Access-Long-Distance/San-Jose-California-95110-1060/USBI-And-National-Access-Long-Distance-Billed-Unathorized-Charges-to-Our-Business-Monthly-390244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI And National Access Long Distance