Complaint Review: USBI And Silk Communications

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Cedar Michigan
USBI And Silk Communications
billview.com/USBI Internet U.S.A.

USBI And Silk Communications Called and scammed me into charges for long distance Internet

I have been being charged $198.05 per month at my business for 5 lines for long distance since June of 2008. When I finally discovered what was going on and began to inquire, my troubles just started.

After calling my local company and being routed to USBI's number, I was finally in contact with a company called Silk Communications. After a heated discussion with the poor lady on the other end, all I was told was that I could call back and speak with a supervisor but that she would not be able to refund any of the charges.

She would however be able to contact me within 3-5 business days with the audio recording of my authorization of the charges from May of 2008. At this time that is what I am waiting on.

I told her I wanted all charges cancelled effective immediately. I was taken for $990.25 and hope that I may recover a portion.

Cedar, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-And-Silk-Communications/internet/USBI-And-Silk-Communications-Called-and-scammed-me-into-charges-for-long-distance-Internet-385549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI And Silk Communications