Complaint Review: USBI And Verizon

• Submitted: Mon, December 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 08, 2008

• Reported By:West Milford New Jersey
USBI And Verizon
2010 Corp Reg McLean, Virginia U.S.A.

USBI And Verizon Unauthorized USBI charge of 21.35 showing up on Verizon bill McLean Virginia

My Verizon acct is password protected so that no one without authorization can make changes to my Verizon Acct.

On Nov 18, 2008 a charge for S21.35 appeared on my Verizon bill as "Other Providers" detail of this charge was on page 11 of my bill.

Page 11 of my bill is the note: Billing on Behalf of Long Distance Depot
and Billing for USBI.

Verizon told me I have to speak with USBI and transfered my call. Verizon would not discuss the charge.

USBI said my 'son' authorized them to charge me for Unlimited long distance on my computer.

(Mind you I already PAY for unlimited long distance thru verizon and my son confirms he never did this )

After a very heated conversation they said they would remove the charge. I'll see next month if they were telling the truth, I got the impression they would stop billing me for future charges but this $21.35 they were still going to charge me.

It's outrageous that I have to fight to have an unauthorized charge removed. If verizon was reputable they would have nothing to do with these people. Verizon is in bed with these people. I'm sure they're getting some kind of a 'fee' for providing the billing service.

West Milford, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-And-Verizon/McLean-Virginia-22102/USBI-And-Verizon-Unauthorized-USBI-charge-of-2135-showing-up-on-Verizon-bill-McLean-Virgi-399110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI And Verizon