Complaint Review: USBI And VoiceLink

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2008

• Reported By:Manila Arkansas
USBI And VoiceLink
Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI And VoiceLink USBI Charged 59.82 on my phone bill for VoiceLink and a Setup Fee. I never heard of these companies. Nationwide

USBI charge my phone bill for a service by VoiceLink and a setup fee totaling 59.82. I never heard of these companies much less subcribed to their services.

My wireline local and long distance phone provider has taken USBI's charges off of my bill and said they were getting lots of complaints from their phone customers.

I filed a complaint against them to the Federal Communications Commission. I hope that they will investigage and put a stop to USBI's illegal or shoddy business practices.

Roger
Manila, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2008 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-And-VoiceLink/nationwide/USBI-And-VoiceLink-USBI-Charged-5982-on-my-phone-bill-for-VoiceLink-and-a-Setup-Fee-I-ne-300153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI And VoiceLink