sticks

• Updated: Mon, April 06, 2009

• Reported By:Guys Mills Pennsylvania
USBI And Voicemail Assist
voicemailassist.com Internet U.S.A.

USBI And Voicemail Assist Charging my phone bill a monthly fee of $7.95 Internet

I should have been checking my phone bills every month! I called my phone company and they took the charge off for one month and then told me to call USBI to cancel. The USBI person was from some other country. He kept telling me to call my local phone company and have them take the charge off of my bill. I told him several times that they told me to call USBI to complain. He said he would put cancel on my account. I told him if it was on my phone bill next month that they definitely would be hearing from me. Maybe I should just cancel my phone and internet entirely!

When I went to the Voice Mail Assist page and clicked on contact my computer said that they were sending me to another site? I did not want to go there!! This Voice Mail Assist is a real rip-off.

I do sometimes do online surveys-I think that may be how they got my name and phone number. I just hope they did not get anything else!

Ann
Guys Mills, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-And-Voicemail-Assist/internet/USBI-And-Voicemail-Assist-Charging-my-phone-bill-a-monthly-fee-of-795-Internet-441278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI And Voicemail Assist