Complaint Review: USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Hopkinsville Kentucky
USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC
cheap2dial.com Internet U.S.A.

USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC ATT allowed this company to bill me for long distance service and I have unlimited long distance with ATT N/A Internet

*Consumer Comment: fraud by cheap2dial

I received my telephone bill on Saturday, 01/10/2009, but due to my busy schedule was not able to go thru my mail until Sunday night and when going over my telephone bill I saw there was an increase on my bill from previous month and saw USBI charges for cheap2dial telephone, llc., for mas minutes ld plan monthly fee and I have unlimited local and long distance with ATT.

I called the total free number listed on the invoice for this company and received a message: "I had called after hours or the call volume was high" but the message did not give the hours of operation. So, I decided to look up the company on the internet and saw it was a fraud. My husband and I decided to wait to call ATT in the morning and let them know charges for this company will not be paid because it was not authorized but in the meantime will be checking my previous bills to make sure no additional charges are there as well.

Coon
Hopkinsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-CHEAP2DIAL-TELEPHONE-LLC/internet/USBI-CHEAP2DIAL-TELEPHONE-LLC-ATT-allowed-this-company-to-bill-me-for-long-distance-serv-410902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC

fraud by cheap2dial

AUTHOR: Plk - (U.S.A.)

Please email me. I am gathering people to pursue this legally. Phyllis