Complaint Review: USBI, MainStreet Telephone

• Updated: Sat, November 25, 2006

• Reported By:Mount Carmel Tennessee
USBI, MainStreet Telephone
usbi.com Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI, MainStreet Telephone Charged me for service that I did not and do not want or need Usbi.com Nationwide

Was charged for service thru Embarq in East Tennessee.
I do not have a clue what this is for.

I called Embarq and protested the amount charged, I was told that they could not remove the charges but show these charges under protest.

I told the operator at Embarq that I was not going to pay for these charges and if they did not remove them to cancel my phone service and I would take my phone number and go else where for phone service.

Mount Carmel, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2006 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-MainStreet-Telephone/nationwide/USBI-MainStreet-Telephone-Charged-me-for-service-that-I-did-not-and-do-not-want-or-need-U-222133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI, MainStreet Telephone