Complaint Review: USBI - Mainstreet Telephone - Save4Less

• Submitted: Tue, May 18, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 18, 2010

• Reported By: Kaye — Lexington North Carolina U.S.A.
USBI - Mainstreet Telephone - Save4Less

USBI - Mainstreet Telephone - Save4Less Main Street Telephone charged, false sign-up Internet

Received email on 5/14/2010 stating that my Save4Less Savings Plus Plan wass now being processed.

I immediately emailing saying I had not enrolled and not to put any charges on my phone bill, but received no reply. Emailed again and still no reply.Gave my business phone number as my home phone number. Monthly calling plan would appear on my local phone bill.

On 5/18/2010, I received another email welcoming and thanking me for enrolling in Save4Less's Platinum Plan. A pin number was included.

Called on 2/18, told them I had not ever signed up, but they had my name and business number and had already charged my local ohone bill. This representative was supposed to cancel everything and also give me a credit for phone charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2010 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Mainstreet-Telephone-Save4Less/internet/USBI-Mainstreet-Telephone-Save4Less-Main-Street-Telephone-charged-false-sign-up-Inte-604470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - Mainstreet Telephone - Save4Less