Complaint Review: USBI - National One Telecom

• Submitted: Tue, June 08, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 08, 2004

• Reported By:woodstock Georgia
USBI - National One Telecom
PO Box 612608 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-4748724
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

USBI - National One Telecom Ripoff - Fraudulent charges made from my home computer when I was not even in town Dallas Texas

I received a bill for $168.00 from National One Telecom for "pay-per-view websites" accessed from my home computer in Atlanta, GA on 5/26/04. Long distance charges for a UK number of 4420733584 were included in this bill.

Then I received my local telephone bill that included long distance charges from USBI in the amount of $83.58 for calls on the same 5/26 for the same UK number (above).

However, my wife and I were both on vacation in Hawaii from 5/24/04 to 6/03/04. We have no children and no one was at our house or had access to our house on 5/26/04.

Therefore, I am refusing to pay these fraudulent charges and will be reporting USBI and National One Telecom to the Better Business Bureau and the FCC.

Andre
Woodstock, GA

Andre
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2004 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-National-One-Telecom/Dallas-Texas-75261-2/USBI-National-One-Telecom-Ripoff-Fraudulent-charges-made-from-my-home-computer-when-I-94049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - National One Telecom