Complaint Review: USBI --National One Telecom

• Reported By:San Dimas California
USBI --National One Telecom
www.nationalone.com Internet U.S.A.

USBI - National One Telecom ripoff Dallas, Texas Internet

From June 23 through July 5, 2004, I was charged (through my local telephone company) $138.59 -- 57 minutes for 7 calls supposedly made from my computer. These calls were supposed to have been made through USBI and billed through National One. We did not make these calls. Our computer at that time was loaded down with viruses and had to have the hard drive wiped clean and reprogrammed. Much of this time, nobody but me had access to this computer, and I know that I didn't make the calls. Go figure!

Alma/robert
San Dimas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2004 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-National-One-Telecom/internet/USBI-National-One-Telecom-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-Internet-104121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI --National One Telecom