Complaint Review: USBI - Norristown Telephone - integretel

• Updated: Sat, April 22, 2006

• Reported By:Dawsonville Georgia
USBI - Norristown Telephone - integretel
billview.com/usbi/index.htm Internet U.S.A.

USBI - Norristown Telephone - integretel ripoff telephone charges, no contact, no refund, no authorization for charges! Internet

*Author of original report: Parent company for USBI and Maybe Integretel

I opened up my Feb and Mar phone bills and found charges for almost $16.00 each month and the bill showed it was from a company called USBI on behalf of Norristown Telephone. I don't use either of these companies nor had I ever heard of them before.

I contacted Alltel, my phone provider, and was told I'd have to contact USBI for any kind of refund and cancellation of the bill. I told Alltel that it shouldn't be on the bill and that the charge was fraudulent, they told me I still had to talk to USBI that there was nothing they could do.

I contacted USBI with the number Alltel gave me and could never get through. I finally went down to the Alltel office here in town and talked to a rep there and she helped me get through to a supervisor at Alltel who had the charges refunded, but he told me to contact USBI and find out what was going on. I told him that the number just rang off the hook and the rep at the office had tried the number too and hadn't gotten anyone either.

I decided to get online and research this company and have found out from this website and one other one called (competitor's name deleted) that this company is fraudulent and is also connected with another company called Integretel I have also found out that the FTC has listed them on their top ten dot cons website.

I don't know what else to do, but I'm not taking this sitting down. I intend to contact the FTC, the attorney general's office and the Public Service Commission (this group is responsible for telephone companies) and anyone else I can think of. I also intend to tell Alltel that if they don't block this billing from my account that I'll just close the account due to fraud and simply take my business else where.

If everyone who has had this problem would contact these people something might get done. We also have a show dealing with consumer issues down in Atlanta on the Fox network, I might just contact them too.

J
Dawsonville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2006 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Norristown-Telephone-integretel/internet/USBI-Norristown-Telephone-integretel-ripoff-telephone-charges-no-contact-no-refund-188053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - Norristown Telephone - integretel

Parent company for USBI and Maybe Integretel

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

I found this website that says that Billing Concepts Inc. is the parent company for USBI and that means that these other companies may be traced to them too. I have contact the bbb and the georgia psc about this company so far. I fully intend to have them shut down before they can scam too many more people!

here's the website hope it helps someone.