Complaint Review: USBI / ONE CALL COMM

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:New River Arizona
USBI / ONE CALL COMM
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

USBI / ONE CALL COMM ripoff, USBI and ONE CALL COMM still at it in 2005. Because I had auto pay for my home phone bill, I had no idea this charge was on my bill.. Internet Thank You to the people of this website for listening and truly being there for us

I just found out this evening while trying to figure out why I had a $50.00 long distance charge, to the United Kingdom ( 441277770100) on my home phone, especially since I don't have long distance service on that phone.I will be contacting Qwest in the morning, as well as following all of the advice from this site that I just finished reading. This also happened to me 2 years ago through another company like USBI. Maybe these companies should investigate the companies they represent a little closer. They would be doing a great SERVICE to the public , not to mention retaining a decent reputation.

Thank You to the people of this website for listening and truly being there for us. You are greatly appreciated. I can now call Qwest and have intelligent knowledge about how this call occurred, instead of ranting or stumbling over my words because of lack of knowledge.....It is Simplely Empowering...when you know what you are talking about! Thank You once again ...

Maggie
New River, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-ONE-CALL-COMM/internet/USBI-ONE-CALL-COMM-ripoff-USBI-and-ONE-CALL-COMM-still-at-it-in-2005-Because-I-had-aut-137846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI / ONE CALL COMM