Complaint Review: USBI ONE Call Navicomm Opticom

• Submitted: Fri, August 05, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2005

• Reported By:san jose California
USBI ONE Call Navicomm Opticom
PO Box 3141 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.

USBI ONE Call Navicomm Opticom Telephone Scam rip off calls to the UK fradulent Carmel Indiana

I received a charge on my SBC telephone bill for 45.43 for a 20 minute call placed from my internet.

I told them that I am disputing the charges and they said they did an investigation and those charges are mine.

After I kept digging, they said that I called the United Kingdom.

I asked for their business license number and they said they can not provide it. In the beginning of our conversation I asked if I could record the call and they stated if I recorded it, they would hang up. I mentioned that while on wait, it stated that the call would be recorded and the operator said that was only for training purposes.

I asked for a website address --- they have none.

As I pressed for additional information, they said they would let me pay $22.71 (half of the original bill) I guess it was my lucky day.

This is a total scam and we need to keep reporting this to whoever will listen. There are power in numbers.

Well One Call, Opticom, USBI or what name you would like to use, the check is the mail. And really it is coming --- keep on looking for it. It will get back to you, when I go look for the company I called in the United Kingdom.

Tricia
san jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2005 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-ONE-Call-Navicomm-Opticom/Carmel-Indiana-46802/USBI-ONE-Call-Navicomm-Opticom-Telephone-Scam-rip-off-calls-to-the-UK-fradulent-Carmel-In-152700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI ONE Call Navicomm Opticom