Complaint Review: USBI One Call Com

• Reported By:Auburn Maine
USBI One Call Com
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

USBI One Call Com ripoff Internet

I also received a charge on my phone bill that I did not call. I have been unable to reach USBI by phone as they have not answered my calls. I contacted a Mr. Johnson at Verizon and was told that USBI was a legitimate business and he really didn't care why they billed me. He became a bit agitated when I asked him questions about this matter. I asked him how I could get this removed from my bill and he told me that it was USBI'S concern not his. He did agree to take it off Verizons bill and have it directly billed to me through USBI, which I will not pay.I will also be contacting the FCC.

Gary
Auburn, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2004 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-One-Call-Com/internet/USBI-One-Call-Com-ripoff-Internet-104203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI One Call Com