Complaint Review: USBI, One Call Comm Communications

• Submitted: Fri, February 04, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 04, 2005

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
USBI, One Call Comm Communications
701 Congressional Blvd, Suite 100 Carmel, Indiana U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-276-1111
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

USBI, One Call Comm Communications ripoff by Phone Bill charges from Home Computer without our knowledge Carmel Indiana

Recieved a $426.65 bogus phone bill. Looked on internet and saw all the Ripoff attributed to them. I called USBI on the number given on bill 1-888-480-8724. They gave me 3 other 800 numbers for One Call Comm 1-800-276-1111, 1-800-276-7606, 1-800-892-6662 I called the first and after some conversation with the customer service representative I was assured that all but 4 would be taken off my bill. I was then given 1-800-892-6662 for the final 4.

This person was adamant that I had used my computer to access these sites and that charges were clearly stated right up front on these sites what I would be billed. I assured him I did not access these sites and after more discussion I was told it would be taken off my bill.
Both customer service representatives were told that I was going to file a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General's Office. Which I have done with all the information about this. Hopefully these numbers will be of service to the next person Scammed by this company.
DON'T lay down and let them do it to you.....Fight them and then tell everyone about them. I was treated courteously at all the places I called and I believe it was handled to my satisfaction. So Call them if you
have a problem.....DON'T take it.

Mary jo
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2005 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-One-Call-Comm-Communications/Carmel-Indiana-46032/USBI-One-Call-Comm-Communications-ripoff-by-Phone-Bill-charges-from-Home-Computer-without-130106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI, One Call Comm Communications