Complaint Review: USBI, One Call Comm

• Submitted: Fri, May 13, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, May 13, 2005

• Reported By:Irving Texas
USBI, One Call Comm
Telephone Bill Nationwide, Texas U.S.A.

USBI, One Call Comm Outragous charges on phone bill! Long distant calls to places I've never even heard of Nationwide Texas

I received my 2nd phone bill from SBC and couldn't imagine why it was so high! $256.98. Especially when I have free long distance! When I started looking, on the very last page there were 6 long distant cahrges totalling $191.43. 4 of them were to Deigo Garxx (wherever that is), and 2 of them wer to United Kingdom! First, neither I nor anyone I know have a clue where Deigo garxx even is, muchless call there. Second, I don't now and never have know anyone in United Kingdom. I have yet to talk to anyone at the number listed on my phone bill, but because of these charges, my phone service may be terminated because I refuse to pay them!!!

Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2005 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-One-Call-Comm/Nationwide-Texas/USBI-One-Call-Comm-Outragous-charges-on-phone-bill-Long-distant-calls-to-places-Ive-ne-142570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI, One Call Comm