Complaint Review: USBI-One Call Communications

• Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:Culpeper Virginia
USBI-One Call Communications
www.billview.com/usbi Internet U.S.A.

USBI-One Call Communications rip-off and Fraudulent phone calls on my phone bill. Internet

I really can't believe this! I am outraged that something like this is happened all over the country! I can't believe that this USBI is still in business and is still ripping off consumers!

In November and December I received my phone bill with charges on it to a place called DIEGO GARCXX 2461201. The charges totaled $224.13 I was outraged and knew that no one in my family made calls to this area or number!

I contacted this USBI and spoke with operator 8012 she told me that they would credit me for the $224.13 I then contacted Verizon back and they have noted my account. I started thinking about how something like this could have happened. So, I decided to inquire into what was going on. In fact, I googled DIEGO GARCXX and was totally shocked when it lead me to this website. What was even more shocking...was that this has happened to many others and it is continuing to go on!

After reading all of the reports from others I just find it so hard to believe! What is so total outraging is that Verizon is not only billing for this company USBI but they wouldn't even assist me with the problem.

Thanks to a report that I read from Nancy in upstate New York! Thanks Nancy for the advise in your report I am taking this to the next level!!!!

USBI better credit me for these charges and Verizon is now getting a piece of my mind!

Culpeper, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-One-Call-Communications/internet/USBI-One-Call-Communications-rip-off-and-Fraudulent-phone-calls-on-my-phone-bill-Internet-128245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI-One Call Communications