Complaint Review: USBI Peak Communications

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Oxnard California United States of America
USBI Peak Communications
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. #479 Orange, California United States of America

USBI Peak Communications Told me it would be a lot cheaper then verizon but it was about $500.00 more. Orange, California

I have been a verizon customer for over 20 years and have been paying about $180.00 for bundled services, but when I got a call from USBI they told me my phone bill would go way down. I am disabled and receive only about $1000.00 a month I thought that would be great to save a few dollars. I was shocked when I received a payment for $631.65. I called verizon and they made it right again so I only have to pay what I paid before, but they gave me a phone number to call to the USBI so I can collect the money still owed me, if they do not pay they will be reported to the FCC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Peak-Communications/Orange-California-92865/USBI-Peak-Communications-Told-me-it-would-be-a-lot-cheaper-then-verizon-but-it-was-about-931325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI Peak Communications