Complaint Review: USBI, TELLISS, PREMIER PREMIUM

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:killeen Texas
USBI, TELLISS, PREMIER PREMIUM
telliss.com , Texas U.S.A.

USBI, TELLISS, PREMIER PREMIUM CHARGING BY RIPPING OFF INNOCENT CONSUMERS Rip-off TEXAS Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: had same problem before

This is inreference to a complaint i want to make about Premium and USBI. I recieved my phone bill the other day. I noticed two charges made to England on my phone bill. I asked my family if anyone had called England. They said no. I called the phone company and they could not tell me what it was from or for. They told me to call the USBI number. I called them and they gave me no answers. They didn't know what it was from. They told me to call Telliss. I called Telliss and they didn't give me any valueable information. They could not tell me what site or etc, it was made on or for. I was told by them to get online and use this site

(Billing@Telliss.com)to make a complaint. I go onto the site and click and nothing comes up. So how do i send in a complaint to the company when their site does not come up. It semms to me ,they make it hard to file COMPLAINT when they are at wrong. Also how is it the phone company you use can't help u when it's on their phone bill. How or what clue do they give u to let u know it is a rip-off? I think it is when they tell u they will take a call off because it is less than 25 mins. I hope someone can give me some information on this and i hope this will help others.This type of service needs to be checked. Thanks

K.
killeen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-TELLISS-PREMIER-PREMIUM/Texas/USBI-TELLISS-PREMIER-PREMIUM-CHARGING-BY-RIPPING-OFF-INNOCENT-CONSUMERS-Rip-off-TEXAS-Te-126093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI, TELLISS, PREMIER PREMIUM

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: David - (Canada)

I was in your boat about 5 yrs ago. I had just bought a computer and a couple of months later, needless to say I had a $1500 charge on my phone bill. At the time I had dialup modem and was/still am a avid person who likes to play games online. To get rid of the charges I called the the phone company and contested the charge by explaining to them that charges are fraudulent and that I didnt make those calls(I believe they were going to France). After about two months of talking with the phone company the charges were dropped from my bill. From my understanding its alot harder to have the charges get dropped but if you contest the charges and explain to them that you dont know anyone in England they may drop them. And run a virus scan on your computer and also check the number that your modem is dialing to.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds