Mississippi

• Submitted: Wed, May 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 26, 2004

• Reported By:Burlington Vermont
USBI - Telliss - National One Telecom
PO Box 10428 Bedford, New Hampshire U.S.A.

USBI - Telliss - National One Telecom ripoff fraud billing to phone bill via web dialer- fraud Bedford New Hampshire

*Author of original report: After filing this rip-off report they said they would credit my account

Billed on my Verizon phone bill for 41.79 by telliss aka USBI for long distance phone call to UK. Called customer service at USBI and spoke with operator # 1620 who would not give his name. Said to go to Nationalone.com to file grievance and let me know that I should expect and invoice for double from them $80.00 +.. filed complaint and recieved email that my computer used a dialer to access adult web cams. this is untrue and the date in question noone was at the residence. this is a fraudulent charge and the company has already threatened my credit if I do not pay the bill that I received yesterday!!! don't know what to do!!! can anyone help??

Justin
Burlington, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Telliss-National-One-Telecom/Bedford-New-Hampshire-03110/USBI-Telliss-National-One-Telecom-ripoff-fraud-billing-to-phone-bill-via-web-dialer-f-93074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - Telliss - National One Telecom

After filing this rip-off report they said they would credit my account

AUTHOR: Justin - (U.S.A.)

After filing this rip-off report complaint I received call from National One Telecom from a 'michael' and they said they would credit my local phone bill and the bill from National One and they asked that I would post this to my ripp-off report. I will update further if the credits to not come through- thanks