Complaint Review: USBI - Telliss - Verizon

• Updated: Tue, February 01, 2005

• Reported By:WHITTIER California
USBI - Telliss - Verizon
http://www.billview.com/usbi Nationwide U.S.A.

USBI - Telliss - Verizon Fraudulent Billing form USBI Charges on My Verizon Bill! THEY ARE CROOKS! Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: Same problem

I was totally shocked to see that there were 300 other complaints about this company and their fraudulent ways dated back to 12/4/02!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! How are these thieves still in business. I was wrongly billed for two four minute calls to England totaling me $17.20.

I called USBI immediately and they couldn't even tell me exactly how I was charged. They just kept saying they work for another company, Telliss.

So I told them, if I don't how I was charged and you can't tell me how I was charged for these ridiculous calls. You need to credit my account immediately. And she (Melissa) did.

But I am still very displeased that this happened to me and to so many others for all of these years, and they are still in business.

Joy
WHITTIER, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2005 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Telliss-Verizon/nationwide/USBI-Telliss-Verizon-Fraudulent-Billing-form-USBI-Charges-on-My-Verizon-Bill-THEY-ARE-129704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - Telliss - Verizon

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same problem

AUTHOR: Doc - (U.S.A.)

What is so amazing is how these slimebags can still be in business. where is the ftc on this one? I had a similar problem and did manage to get the fake charges, operated assisted calls removed, and verizon was involved. Suggest you contact verizon and put a pic freeze which keeps you from being slammed, and then BLOCK 3rd party billing from future bills. Also block most other services like OP ASSIST, and COLLECT calls, etc so that those can not be billed.

Also suggest you watch your toll free usage, since any 800 or 888 or 866 number automitically gives them your number depsite blocking.

Also file a complaint with the FTC for what that is worth.