Complaint Review: USBI - Telliss - Verizon

• Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: Norman — fitchburg Massachusetts USA
USBI - Telliss - Verizon
Nationwide United States of America

USBI - Telliss - Verizon USBI silv communications Charged my phone bill without my request to do so. Nationwide

I received a charge on my verizon phone bill by a company called USBI billed on behalf of silv communications.
The silv company called my office and asked my phone number. When I said yes to their questions, They used my answer as permission to charge my phone line without providing any services.
Verizon condones this practice and pays silv company.
I feel Verizon is ripping off their customers knowing that this company is just a store front and does not provide any services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2009 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Telliss-Verizon/nationwide/USBI-Telliss-Verizon-USBI-silv-communications-Charged-my-phone-bill-without-my-request-496801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI - Telliss - Verizon