Complaint Review: USBI Telliss

• Submitted: Fri, January 14, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:Sterling Kansas
USBI Telliss
9093 Technology Drive, Suite 104 Fishers, Indiana U.S.A.

USBI Telliss ripoff-billed for international website connections on local phone bill Fishers Indiana

I received my local Sprint bill to find international charges billed by USBI Telliss. I called the listed telephone number, and after waiting on hold for 45 minutes, I spoke to Rick in "billing inquiries". He told me the charges were for internet pay-per-view connections. (During the time several of these connections were made, we were not even at home!)

The only other information he could give me was an e-mail address and physical address in which to dispute the charges. I e-mailed only to receive a response back that I was responsible for the charges. Also included in the e-mail was a telephone number to call if I had questions -the same telephone number I had called before where they told me to contact this website address!

Julie
Sterling, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2005 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Telliss/Fishers-Indiana-46038/USBI-Telliss-ripoff-billed-for-international-website-connections-on-local-phone-bill-Fishe-127389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI Telliss