Complaint Review: USBI, Voicenet

• Reported By: JoJean — Upland California United States of America
USBI, Voicenet
6059 Allentown Blvd. Allentown, Pennsylvania United States of America

USBI, Voicenet is one BIG SCAM COMPANY Allentown, Pennsylvania

Voicenet claims that my daughter signed up for their service online over a year ago.  It is  my fault for not catching it before now.  I'm out over $200, and I'm not sure that a lesson has been learned.  We cannot find a place where the service was ever requested, and my daughter does not have priveleges to add to or change my phone service.  Verizon seems to be unconcerned that they have been accepting payments for unauthorized charges.

I'm not sure that there will be any reparation with any of these folks, but I hope others are warned.  It's an expensive lesson to learn; online billing makes you lazy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USBI-Voicenet/Allentown-Pennsylvania-17112/USBI-Voicenet-is-one-BIG-SCAM-COMPANY-Allentown-Pennsylvania-627842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USBI, Voicenet